Send Money with Zelle®
You are going to love Zelle. It’s a fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money.
What is it?
With Zelle you can easily split the cost of a bill, request money for a group gift or pay back your roommate1 for your share of the rent.
- It’s Safe – Access Zelle from your online banking account or mobile app.
- It’s Fast – Delivery is typically within minutes between enrolled users.2
- It’s Easy – Send money to nearly anyone that you know and trust.1
Login to NYCB Online
Click on the Send Money with Zelle® tab
Getting started is easy
To start sending money to friends, family and those you know and trust1 follow these steps:
- Login to NYCB Online or NYCB Mobile:
- For NYCB Online, choose Send Money with Zelle® from the upper navigation bar.
- For NYCB Mobile, choose Transfer & Pay and select Make and Manage Payments. Choose Send Money with Zelle®.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
2 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient’s email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Limitations may apply. Message and data rates may apply.
3 If your recipient is not yet enrolled with Zelle, they will get an email or text instructing them on how to enroll to receive your payment.