Account and Security Alerts
Get account alerts that are important to you.
Account alerts notify you via email, text message or push notification of important events occurring on your account1. Choose to be notified when:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify
- Your balance is at or below zero dollars
- A withdrawal or a deposit is made to your account
- You have requested daily, weekly or monthly balance updates
Your security is our top priority.
Security alerts will automatically be sent to your primary email address, and are also available via text message or push notification through the NYCB Mobile app. You will be alerted when we receive instructions for important changes to your account, including when:
- Changes are made to your NYCB Online profile
- Your email address has changed
- Your phone number has been changed
- Your address has been changed
- Changes are made to your account alerts
- Your User ID has been changed
- Your online password has changed
- Changes are made to your security questions or security phrase
1 Subject to certain limitations.