Account and Security Alerts
Get account alerts that are important to you.
Account alerts notify you of important events occurring on your account1. Types of available alerts:
- Your balance is above or below an amount you specify.
- A withdrawal or deposit is made to your account.
- You may also choose to specify the types of transactions you wish to receive alerts for (electronic draft or debit card).
- Daily or weekly balance or transaction updates.
- Your Certificate of Deposit (CD) is approaching maturity.
- A loan payment has been made.
- And more!
You may choose to receive your personalized alerts through any of the following methods:
- Text Message
- Push Notification through the NYCB Mobile app.
Your security is our top priority.
Security alerts will automatically be sent to your primary email address, and where available, can be received via text message or push notification through the NYCB Mobile app. Any important changes to the following information will prompt an alert:
- Customer Profile
- Email Address
- User ID
- Security questions
Note: To activate Push Notification Alerts, you must log in to NYCB Mobile using the Save ID feature, then select Alerts located within the More menu.
1 Subject to certain limitations.